Thursday 20 August 2009

Dressmakers Dummy






Been busy the last couple of days trying to complete my fabric postcards I am doing for a swap with a group called Art4Mail. This is a great group with many talented ladies, all willing to share their knowledge. I now get beautiful fabric postcards from all over the world. Its GREAT.

I would like to thank those who have taken time and visited my blog, not very good as yet as I am just beginner and learning. Hope you will keep on popping in and leaving your comments.

I have just started another project. If it turns out alright, it will go into an exhibition by Stitch-in-9 textiles Artists which I am a member at Peoples Theatre in Newcastle. The title of the exhibition is"Dressing Up"
The project is making a dressmakers dummy, pattern by Jill Maas. I have managed to make the stand with a little help from hubby. The body and head are partial completed, hopefully I will have tme to put them together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment